Health & Safety
3B-the fibreglass company is a dynamic and innovative company which has sustainability at the core of its development strategy. The four axes of its sustainability vision are Health, Safety, Quality and the Environment.
3B Management Committee has signed a charter that resumes 3B commitment with regard to Health, Safety, Quality and the Environment. The deployment of this Charter will bring 3B-the fibreglass company to a level of excellence ensuring well-being of its staff and the total satisfaction of our customers and our partners.
3B-the fibreglass company is an innovative business with a genuine entrepreneurial spirit taking great care of its employees and fostering the development of talents. 3B works towards improving the performance of its customer’s products by creating sustainable added value and by providing them with support in their growth strategies across the globe. The creation of added value throughout the company is the foundation on which all our activities are based – activities which are intended to continuously improve Health and Safety, quality and environmental performance to best meet the expectations of our business partners.
3B-the fibreglass company undertakes to:
- Place the Health and Safety of its people, customer satisfaction and environmental respect at the very heart of its priorities.
- Comply with legislation and regulations applicable to the activities at each of the company’s sites and to complement these with commitments which are a direct reflection of its sustainable development policy.
- Implement all measures to ensure that working conditions and equipment in the workplace are entirely safe.
- Ensure that each member of personnel has the necessary knowledge and resources to implement the sustainable development policy.
- Communicate with transparency and promote feedback and dialogue on a daily basis to enable rapid implementation of preventive and improvement initiatives.
- Foster a culture for sustainable development whereby each individual is encouraged to actively participate in identifying, preventing and reducing risks in the areas of Health and Safety, quality assurance and the environment.
- Adopt a Health and Safety – quality assurance – environmental coordination system and a series of trackable performance indicators to identify areas for prevention and improvement.
- Control its environmental impact by limiting energy and water consumption, re-using more of its recyclable waste and reducing industrial waste.
- Ensure that sustainable development serves as a continuous source of innovation in terms of processes and products in addition to the uses to which these are applied.
- Become a leader in its industry through the quality of its products and services as well in terms of Health and Safety and the environment.
Battice, 21 April 2011