Glass fibre solutions for highly demanding markets
3B’s glass fibre solutions are designed to address specific markets such as GRP pipes, pultrusion and non-woven.
Glass fibre expertise at your service
Glass fibre Reinforced Plastics (GRP) are uniquely versatile materials found in every aspect of modern life: houses, vehicles, electrical insulators, boats, planes, trains…
At 3B, we are aware of the needs of industries and want to support them with materials that are lighter, stronger and more durable than traditional materials.
3B’s direct rovings and speciality products offer:
• Enhanced corrosion resistance
• Highest mechanical performances
• Competitive final cost
• Electrical insulation
• Shorter cycle
The extensive knowledge and expertise of 3B is a valuable asset to any company considering a new product concept or part substitution in reinforced plastics.
Continuous Filament Mat
3B's Continuous Filament Mat (CFM) is non-woven mat made of E-CR glass filaments. Its main features:
- Excellent flow media to infuse very thick laminates
- High permeability, reduced infusion time
- Excellent wet-out and wet-through
- Multi-compatible sizing for polyester, vinylester, epoxy, polyurethane.
Check 3B's CFM products.